Your donation is a critical part of the equation for helping Arizona Veterans. There are many things that Veterans do not get help with through the VA or the federal government. This is where your donation can make a huge difference. We have great programs and events, that are made possible because of your generous and tax deductible donations. Below are a few examples of where your donations provide aid:
• VMLC Returning Warrior program - emergency financial safety net for Returning Veterans (rent, food, utilities, transportation, etc.);
• Homeless Veterans – the VMLC donates $5,000 annually to the Phoenix Stand Down for homeless men and women Veterans;
• Social Services – providing grocery and gas cards to Veterans in need;
• Suicide Prevention Center – donation for utility payments to prevent eviction;
• Education - Funds donated to Maricopa Community College Foundation & Rio Salado Veterans Center for purchase of books by Veteran students, & for flash drives to store DD214s & resumes.
• Travel – Airfare support for Veterans needing special medical care outside of Arizona;
• Phoenix Veterans Day Parade – donations to support the parade since 1999.
You can make your tax-deductible donation through our PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to donate and all your financial information is securely protected by PayPal.
Please, make your tax-deductible donation today and help an Arizona Veteran when they need it most. THANK YOU!
*VMLC Charities is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization